Voice Alarm Control and Indicating Equipment
Offers a single box solution that maximizes your cost efficiency, without compromising on quality and seamless integration.
- The COMPACT Networked VACIE / Voice alarm control and indicating equipment is our solution based on distributed boxed-amplifiers concept. This cutting-edge of digital audio-distribution technology, represents a variety of compact self-contained wall-mounted Control and Indicating Voice-Alarm panels, creating a flexible and still simple to control distributed VACIE concept.
- The COMPACT is a thoroughly ‘system-in-a–box’ concept which offers the simplicity of a stand-alone conventional voice evacuation system and the benefits of global Network topology.
COMPACT, Distributed VACIE
The COMPACT Networked VACIE solution is based on distributed boxed-amplifiers concept. This cutting-edge of digital audio-distribution technology, represents a variety of compact self-contained Wall-mounted Control and Indicating Voice-Alarm panels, creating a flexible and still simple to control distributed VACIE concept.
The COMPACT is a thoroughly voice evacuation ‘system-in-a–box’ concept which offers the simplicity of a stand-alone conventional system and the benefits of global Network topology.
The COMPACT drives 2 ‘live-stream’ audio channels and one serial data channel (RS485) over a redundant Global-Network-Loop into global zones and operates a 6-channel message players that send synchronized audio into the local zones. This way each COMPACT has the ability to generate 6 differents audio-streams playing into the local zones simultaneously.
Each COMPACT contains the necessary routing to serve up to 6 single zones of 6 x 100 W RMS with additional active back-up amplifier. With a maximum of 255 boxed-VACIE panels in a Global Network, each serving 6-zones, a single installation can reach over 1500 speaker lines, cumulated into multiple paging zones within an architecture of 256 priorities.
COMPACT is equipped with a wide range of pre- and post-processing software modules such as volume controllers, routing, mixing, switching and prioritizing. Processing components as; equalisers, limiters and delay-lines make COMPACT fit for the job.
The integrated local Message storage modules (WAV-format), with a total storage capacity of 16 audio files, can be distributed simultaneously over the 6 local output lines serving phased-evacuation. The status of the digital audio message storage and of the messages themselves are monitored.
All message-storage modules are synchronised between multiple COMPACT output lines for synchronized large area incident warning.
in order to ensure peace of mind for both the installer and end user, 4EVAC products are third party approved and certified to relevant European standards.
4EVAC approvals go beyond the minimum requirements including EN54-16:2008, EN54-4:2006, EN54-17:2005 and EN50130-4:2011.
The COMPACT distributed VACIE comes in a single-box equipped with:
- Compliant battery charger for job fitting 24 VDC back-up Batteries to comply with National standards;
- Battery backup storage for battery sizes from 12 V/10 AH to 12 V/55 AH;
- 2 x Global network ports (RJ45) redundant ring;
- 3 x Local network ports (RJ45) local I/O devices (Surveilled);
- 2 x BGM (One reserved for frontpanel Firemen microphone);
- 8 x GPI terminal block (Opto-isolated);
- 8 x GPO terminal block (Open collector);
- Secured output: EVAC & FAULT;
- Secured input: RESET, SILENCE & 6x EVAC;
- 6 channel 16-message local message player
- USB interface;
- Pre-stored and exchangeable SD-card;
- 6 x 100 V/50 V line output;
- 4 x DA200 amplifier module slots:
- 3 x DA200 amplifiers for 6-zones
- 1 x DA200 amplifier for active back-up.
Control/Indications & Firemen microphone
- Control and Indicating panel (Native language optional);
- Firemens-microphone with access-level protection (Level 2).